Equipped with a long-life brushless motor eliminating any type of smell and coal residuals.
Clear reading of vacuum values along with soft keys for vacuum adjustment increase the accuracy of aspiration.
It controls and manages the power of aspiration, providing a long autonomy to the lightweight lithium-ion battery and quite noise level during operation.
PROXIMITY function: NO-TOUCH ON/OFF
This function prevents and avoids cross-contamination inbetween patients.
Various options of jar
Standard autoclavable (121°C) Makrolon® polycarbonate, optional FLOVAC® disposable liners or autoclavable (143°C) APEC® polycarbonate.
The ambulance wall bracket is 10g dynamically tested according to the EN 1789:2007 European norm.
- Motor: Oil-less and maintenance-free piston pump
- Power:- Internal rechargeable Lithium battery (14.8 V – 5.2 A) – Autonomy 70 min
- Recharge from support bracket
- Max vacuum (adjustable): -0.75 Bar; -75 kPa; -563 mmHg
- Max free air flow rate: 26 l/mv
- Size: 35x19x15 cm Weight: 2.7 kg
- Duty cycle: non stop operation (by mains or 12 V only)
- Noise level min/max: 46.7/61.8 dBA
- Polycarbonate jar 1,000 ml with overflow valve system
- Antibacterial filter
- Suction catheter
- Silicone tube set with conical connector
- Support bracket for ambulance 20x16x16 cm
- Carrying bag
- User Manual GB, FR, IT, DE, ES